Cupping is a therapy designed to stimulate the flow of blood and Qi within the superficial muscle layers. It is used for sore muscles, tension, neck pain and the common cold. In this therapy, I will place small glass “cups” over specific areas on your body. A vacuum is created under the cup using heat or suction. They may be moved over an affected area or left in place. You may leave the office with large red marks on your body. There is no need for alarm, the slight redness will quickly dissipate.
- Ageless Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine725 Coleman Blvd
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
Located Inside Stox & Co. Spa(828) 275-6816
- Mon - Thu9am - 5pm*By appointment only
- • Seven Healthy Fall Habits •
- • 5 Ways to Stay Fit This Fall •
- • Improve Your Mental Health with Regular Meditation •