Acupuncture is the use of tiny, disposable, sterile needles placed gently into specific acupuncture points. The body is made up of meridians which allow the Qi to flow freely through. Each meridian is connected to specific organs and glands. Meridians are like rivers inside the body. Qi flows through meridians as an invisible current, energizing, nourishing, and supporting every cell, tissue, muscle, organ, and gland. When Qi is balanced and flowing freely, the body’s natural self-healing abilities are activated, enabling internal stability and harmony to occur. The body will flourish, and true health and well being can be achieved.
- Ageless Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine725 Coleman Blvd
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
Located Inside Stox & Co. Spa(828) 275-6816
- Mon - Thu9am - 5pm*By appointment only
- • Tips to Manage Fall Allergy Season •
- • Fall’s Best Comfort Food •
- • 3 Tips to Keep Mentally Healthy in Fall •