Yes. In some instances children actually respond more quickly than adults. If your child has an aversion to needles, your acupuncturist may massage the acupuncture points. This is called acupressure or tuina.
- Ageless Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine725 Coleman Blvd
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
Located Inside Stox & Co. Spa(828) 275-6816
- Mon - Thu9am - 5pm*By appointment only
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •